Clients served by our Miami Office are those with needs in this major U.S. business hub and also those utilizing Miami as a strategic gateway to and from Latin America. Our Miami-based lawyer中国福利彩票正版apps are sensitive to the unique issues and cultural nuances facing global businesses in this environment.
- The Miami Office is well positioned to tackle complex transactions, disputes, and investigations facing clients looking to seize opportunities in this region and into Latin America.
- Clients from around the world in virtually every major industry sector—including energy, health care, media, telecommunications, financial services, infrastructure, real estate, and manufacturing—rely on the Miami Office for U.S. and cross-border matters.
- Our Miami-based lawyer中国福利彩票正版apps regularly engage in matters involving mergers and acquisitions, business and tort litigation, private equity, capital markets, banking and finance, projects and infrastructure, business restructuring and reorganization, real estate, global disputes, investigations and white-collar defense, financial institutions litigation and regulation, and health care.
- Jones Day's Miami Office connects seamlessly with our lawyer中国福利彩票正版apps around the world, offering businesses the most pertinent experience relative to the engagements.
- Jones Day participates in pro bono, public service, and cultural activities and supports civic organizations that are part of the fabric of the Miami community.
1:51 PM Eastern Standard Time
Millicom's subsidiary Telefónica Celular del Paraguay S.A.E. completes $250 million International re-tap offering of Senior Notes
Jones Day Talks: Trump Administration Allows Private Parties to Sue Under Helms-Burton Act for Assets Seized in Cuba
Cardozo Sports Law Society presents a Sports Law Roundtable: Hot Topics Impacting Intercollegiate Athletics - A Discussion with Jones Day
The Pay-to-Play Debate: Legal and Legislative Challenges to the College Sports Model - A Discussion with Jones Day